Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Nicole and I am a health coach and the founder of Blissful Eats, a gluten free snack company that specilizes in paleo and traditional granola. We feature snacks that are geared towards people who love eating delicious, HEALTHY food with real ingredients. We even have paleo, vegan and nut free friendly snacks too! Through my health coaching programs I show busy women that healthy does not havee to be all or nothing. Together, with my support and guidance I show my clients that they can take care of themselves AND take care of their families too.
I used to be a 4th grade special education teacher in NYC, but after 5 years, I realized that wasn’t for me anymore. I had the opportunity to study at Integrative Nutrition and now am very happily in my 2nd career.
I spend my days between working with my health coaching clients, running Blissful Eats and taking care of my daughters, Olivia & Mila, running my small business and everything else that fits in with being a mom. I’m also proud to be a FitFluential Ambassador.
- I’m passionate about helping busy women get healthy for themselves and their family. I would love to help you get healthy. Enter your email address, or shoot me an email!
- I have 2 girls, Olivia (3) and Mila (under a year).
- My family is my number one priority.
- I’m a small business owner and am always looking to learn being better at running my business, through my business coach, podcasts, periscopes and online academies.
- I partnered with Team Inspire to help bring you at home workouts because I’m a HUGE workout at home advocate. I’ve been doing it for 3 years and couldn’t stay in shape without it!
Thanks for reading! I love to connect with readers, so please reach out to me!
If you have any questions about anything on my site, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.