Kelsey loves to share her journey to find balance in health and how learning a bit more about food and how it effects you can make a drastic difference in your daily life. Finding unique ways to turn healthy food into delicious and comforting dishes is what has helped her turn her real food blog into a business. She believes that we can get through this crazy life, one brussels sprout at a time, and of course cheers to it with some wine on Friday night!
- Kelsey committed to blogging two days a week while she had a full time job.
- Kelsey read books, did personal development, listened to podcasts to help her build her blog.
- Niching down really helped grow her blog.
- It wasn’t until Kelsey did a Whole 30 and documenting her meals that she started to see growth. She quickly realized there wasn’t a huge amount of bloggers that had a lot of Whole 30 recipes, she moved into the area.
- PRO-TIP: People like having a place to go for one certain thing.
- Find people in your community and immerse yourself in it. Find other bloggers doing what you’re doing and share content.
- She reached out to the Whole 30 account to collaborate and take over the account. Kelsey emails and pitches herself all day!
- She only reaches out to brands she loves and uses. When she pitch she sends some recipe ideas and shows how your blog and their brand line up together.
- Know who you’re talking to!
- People that follow blogs like to experiment in the kitchen too. They like to try a new recipe a week, so don’t feel like you need to post more.
- Instagram: @littlebitsof_realfood
- Enter to win the coffee recipe contest with Kohana!
Ultimate Guide to Increasing Your Income As a Food Blogger NOW
Download this guide so you can plan your next source of income without relying on page views or sponsored posts.