Katie is a registered dietitian, brand marketing strategist and highly sought after mentor to those looking to turn their passion for wellness into a career they love. She has always been passionate about helping aspiring RD’s and is one of the co-founders of All Access Internships, an outstanding resource and coaching destination for students looking to get matched to dietetic internships. Previous work experience includes branding, marketing and communications roles at a global PR agency, Fortune 500 company and natural foods start-up. In addition to her health coaching and marketing strategy businesses, she is also the Brand Manager for HealthyGlow.Co, a community and resource that encourages women to improve their relationship with their bodies and find joy in food and fitness again.
Make the Ask with @elevatewithkatie #blissfulbitespodcast Click To Tweet
- In August Katie took the leap to leave her full time job.
- If your five year plan doesn’t work out, that is OKAY.
- Katie took her experience she had from her previous jobs and turned it into a job…even though at first she wasn’t sure what it looked like.
- Her work came from making the ASK and asking people what they needed help with!
- Each one of my corporate jobs taught Katie what she did like and what she didn’t like in a job.
- Make the ASK. If you ask for what you need and for what you want, and you don’t get it, you’re not worse off than you were before. If you ask and you DO get the answers you’re looking for you’re better for it.
- Be willing to put yourself out there and make connections!
- ACTION + PATIENCE are KEY!
- Don’t assume you know what your community wants!
- Connect with your community! Meet them where you are.
- Don’t be afraid to do things that you’re never going to get again.
- Don’t wait for someone else to validate your success to make a move.
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
Connect with Katie:
Ultimate Guide to Increasing Your Income As a Food Blogger NOW
Download this guide so you can plan your next source of income without relying on page views or sponsored posts.