If you’re working hours and hours a day and getting to the end of the day and NOT feeling productive, then something has to change! Time is a precious commodity and we shouldn’t be wasting it, not being present in our work and our life! These productivity hacks are going to help you make some major changes…if you do them!
I want you to think about how you’re working and if you’re reaching your goals. (Do you have set goals? Goals that you’re working towards, that aren’t unrealistic or overwhelming? If not, sign up for my goals workshop below and LEARN how to write them!)
Now that you have your goals set up, you need to be more productive and FOCUSED! If you’re focused, you’ll get WAY more work done and be AMAZED at what you can accomplish!Four productivity hacks to get MORE done! Click To Tweet
4 Productivity Hacks to Get More Done!
- Do a Time Audit: Write down every time you switch tasks! Spend an hour and write down every single thing you do. Do this a few times over the course of three days. The purpose is to take note of how often you are starting, stopping and switching tasks. Also notice how often you check your email, look at your phone, get up to get water, etc. After you do this, make an effort to stop context switching and stay on one task!
- Power Hour! Focus! No distractions. Do a power hour: work for 45 minutes on ONE task, take a 15 minute break. This will allow you to maximize your working time when you commit to only working on one task!
- Get rid of your distractions. All distractions! Put your phone on airplane mode, close out all tabs, don’t have the TV on in the background!
- Work on tasks that move your business forward! Often we spend times doing tasks that aren’t going to get us closer to that goal. Commit to doing 1-2 BIG ACTION tasks that will move you closer every single day to what you’re working towards. Try to get those tasks done FIRST thing. See how much further you get when you focus on doing those 1-2 tasks as opposed to spending hours loading up social media posts.
What are you going to commit to doing first so you can be focused and more productive? Let me know what you think of the goals workshop! I’ll be checking in with you shortly after you watch!
This is for you if:
- If you feel like you’re getting to the end of the day and you wasted a lot of time.
- If you feel like you’re working, but you’re not focusing on what will move you forward towards your goals.
- If you don’t have 12 hours to work a day.
- You love support and want to meet people who also want to get work done in less time!
Want more business tips? Check out my posts on the comparison traps, why you should not download that next freebie and more!
Ultimate Guide to Increasing Your Income As a Food Blogger NOW
Download this guide so you can plan your next source of income without relying on page views or sponsored posts.