Snacks! Snacks are big around here…when you have a three year old who is always looking for something, I have to be prepared! I make a lot of different nut and snack bites and these are one of our favorites! They are whole grain, gluten free and…delicious! They’re also packed with great nutrients thanks to the vegan protein powder. We don’t use protein powder all the time in our snack bites, just when I want to pack an extra punch. Get the PDF recipe download for these snack bites here!
The ingredients are simple…and delicious, obviously!YUM --> sunbutter chocolate snack bites, packed with a nutritious boost! Click To Tweet
Sunbutter Chocolate Snack Bites
- Blissful Eats No Nutty Chocolate Chip granola
- Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder (I used Shakeology)
- Chia Seeds
Links to use:
- Get the PDF download of this recipe HERE or at the bottom of the post!
- 50% off Blissful Eats on Amazon if you leave us a review!
- OR Use code LOVE for 30% off your No Nutty Chocolate Chip order on Blissful-Eats.com
- 28 Day Paleo Breakfast Challenge! Are you tired of eating eggs in the morning? Are you looking for a way to feel better? This breakfast challenge comes with 7 recipes, breakfast meal plan, 4 bags of Paleo granola…and support! Check it out here!
Find me on social media and let me know what you think!
A perfect healthy snack choice!