The start of a new week! Next week is January and a new year. Can you believe it? After a bunch of days of indulgent eating I was SO happy to cook in my own kitchen last night. I really needed a fresh start! Today I’m focusing on the water drinking. Are you feeling the same? There are 6 things I do to help me stay balanced and healthy even through the crazy holiday season. There’s no reason to feel stressed or overwhelmed, especially regarding food. Take a deep breath, try out these 6 tips and keep moving forward.
Don’t worry about the past few days, all you can do is be better and do better moving forward. So many of my clients get so stressed and overwhelmed and feel upset with themselves. Move on and do better! There’s no reason you have to have an all or nothing holiday season. I know I always say this, but really…enjoy your cookie after you have a vegetable. 🙂
Here are 6 tips to staying healthy and balanced:
6 tips for staying healthy and balanced + free 3 day Clean Eating meal plan Click To Tweet
1. SLEEP: If you’re not sleeping, your cravings are going to be RAMPED UP. Focus on sleep. Go to bed earlier if you have kids and they get up in the middle of the night. Don’t burn the midnight oil.
2. DRINK WATER: Stay hydrated to make sure you aren’t eating when you’re just thirsty. You’ll also feel fuller! Drinking water has SO many positive effects; in short you’ll feel less hungry, be more satisfied, have clearer skin and better digestion.
3. BE PREPARED: Have snacks on hand and prep your food so you can choose healthier options when faced with office parties where you really don’t want to eat. You don’t need to do a lot of meal prep to see a different. Commit to 15 minutes at the start of the week and you’ll see how it improves your week. Make a large pot of rice, chop some veggies, make a few extra pieces of chicken!
4. BUILD YOUR PLATE: Protein, healthy fat, veggies and then everything else. Like I said, you can still eat what you want, but make it 20% of your plate.
5. TAKE A WALK: When you feel the sweets calling to you, then go for a short walk! Getting outside is so good for your mood too!
6. RELAX: Stop stressing so much. Listen to your body and keep it real. Choose good foods and enjoy yourself.
You CAN have a healthy and balanced life! And because I want you to succeed, I’m offering you a FREE 3 day meal plan.
A Fresh Start: 28 Days of Clean Eating + a Meal Plan + Grocery List –> We’re focusing on whole foods and getting rid of the sugar cravings! The best part about this group is the support. If you want the FREE 3 day version, then click the link to sign up.
WHAT YOU’LL RECIEVE IN THE FRESH START:
- a 28 day meal plan – focusing on whole foods and simple recipes
- grocery lists
- Fitness suggestions
- support from like minded women
- Video check-ins + Q&A sessions with me
- Entered into a raffle to win prizes!
I can’t wait to send you the free 3 day plan, I KNOW you will love it! You can also read more and see what my BLISS Community girls are saying!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Ultimate Guide to Increasing Your Income As a Food Blogger NOW
Download this guide so you can plan your next source of income without relying on page views or sponsored posts.