Disclosure: This gift guide is sponsored by FitFluential LLC, on behalf of Koss. As always, all opinions are my own!
It’s been quite a year. Going from the newborn stage to toddler-hood (?) is an experience. This is all while keeping up a life as a wife, runner, fitness enthusiast and house manager (haha that sounds so fancy….also known as a SAHM!) We’re all busy, no doubt, but this is just a little guide to things that I have really loved over the past year. They are things that have made my life a little easier and a little happier.
(Just a heads up, none of these are affiliate links or links where I make any money!)
- Koss Fitseries headphones (either FitClips or Fit Buds) ($29.99): These are headphones designed by female designers at Koss and Gold Medalist Dara Torres. They are the perfect gift for an active woman. I was sent 2 pairs and I love them both. They each have 3 different sizes to fit your ears, which make them very comfortable and are sweat resistant. They also stay in place. You can find them at Walmart, Best Buy, Walgreens, Kmart & Sears. (If you buy them at these stores they are going to be $19.99 during holiday season!)
- Workout clothes: Who can EVER have enough workout clothes? While I love my Lululemon clothes, you can certainly find cheaper, great quality ones from brands like Under Armour, Gap, Athleta or Reebok. My favorite tops are any of these three brands. I have this Reebok yoga bra and I kind of live in it.
I just got this Gap long sleeve for my birthday and it’s super comfortable for working out or running.
I’m not usually a printed bottoms type of person, but I love these Gap pants too.
Under Armour’s cold gear is AWESOME for cold weather running.
- Gift card to gym/yoga/spin studio like Soul Cycle, local yoga studio like Breathe N’Flow, Pilates studio, etc.
- Healthy Food/snacks like my favorite Nuts N’More nut butters, Vega protein or snacks, make a healthy baked good, etc.
For any Moms of young children:
- I would be really simple here and just do something where they can take time out for themselves.
- Gift certificate for nails, massage, waxing or anything else to get them out of the house.
- A really great mug & coffee (or tea!)
- A fun piece of trendy jewelry. (Like any of these, but wait for a sale!)
- Or even better…offer to babysit and send her out on errands or a date with her husband/partner!
Baby/New Mom Gifts:
- Aden & Anais anything: These are the softest swaddle blankets, burp clothes, bibs, etc. I loved anything and everything in this brand.
- Boba Air carrier: This was my favorite carrier because I can use it on the front, side or back. We got the most use out of this one and I still use it something on the side and will use it on the back too.
- Rock n’Play: I don’t know what I would have done without this thing.
- White and other cute onesies: You can never have enough.
- Make a meal or send healthy snacks. Those are always, always appreciated. Same goes for gift cards to local restaurants. Makes life easier!
These are a collection of Liv’s favorite things AND what I hope she’ll like because she’s getting them for Christmas!
- V tech Alphabet Activity Cube: She LOVES this thing. It sings songs, talks and reads her letters when she puts the block in the right space. It’s fun!
- Pop up tent & tunnel: She goes in and out of this about 45 times a day, at least.
- Play kitchen: We got the Step 2 kitchen for Christmas. Can’t wait to see if she likes it!
- Play vacuum, broom, mop, etc. Olivia is obsessed with cleaning/watching us. She will be able to give us a hand with her pretend vacuum and broom!
- Books! A good book is always a great gift…especially if they are board books and can’t be easily eaten.
- Wooden puzzles
- Basically any Melissa & Doug toy: We especially love these alphabet magnets for the fridge in capitol and lowercase.
What has been at the top of your list to give or receive this year? Any must haves for you or your child?
Ultimate Guide to Increasing Your Income As a Food Blogger NOW
Download this guide so you can plan your next source of income without relying on page views or sponsored posts.