I had SO much fun looking through my instagram and facebook feed yesterday! They were filled with adorable kids in costumes. Olivia had a cold, so we didn’t do too much but hopefully she’s on the mend.
It’s already time for fun facts Friday! (I hope this is fun for at least one other person than me…)
1. I have FINALLY figured out the TRUE cause of my eczema. I’ll do a post on it, but it’s finally 95% gone after MONTHS of dealing with this. I got a patch test done on Monday and it revealed why I’m itchy.
2. We didn’t get as many trick-or-treaters as I thought we would, so we’re left with a BUNCH of candy. What do you do with leftover candy?
3. Today is the last day of Best Body Bootcamp. Another round done. I can’t believe how fast 8 weeks go.
4. I plan on making pumpkin gnocchi this weekend. I think I make 1 recipe of Jess’s a week. Standard over here.
5. I may also be making this lasagna stuffed spaghetti squash this weekend. This looks AMAZING. (OMG. I just got to this website from How Sweet Eats. Check out these recipes for Pumpkin Pie Pancakes and Pumpkin Pie French Toast!
6. Even though it has been on the warmer side of fall, yesterday I broke out my milk frother and made an at home misto. Warm whole milk + coffee = perfection.
7. Check out this great round up of Fall recipes from Lindsay. I want them all.
What are you up to this weekend? I’d love to hear! Enjoy!