Today I’m going to do a quick Friday 5 (turned into 8?):
1. I’ve had a variation of this breakfast the past week. I was getting sick of overnight oats and I saw this on Ashley’s website so I gave it a try. Instead of buckwheat and almond meal, I used oat bran and coconut flour. I also used coconut milk instead of almond milk (I used 1/2 cup coconut milk) and added in a tbsp of chia. Everything else I kept the same. It’s delicious. I topped it with some more maple syrup, cooked blueberries and almond butter.
2. I made this cake recipe from Caroline for Olivia’s smash cake. Danny’s cousin made the real cake for the party. I didn’t want her to smash something so pretty! I stink at icing things so it was not pretty.
3. Try this booty burner from Tina. She kicks my butt every week from Best Body Bootcamp. I am LOVING this phase. Later I’ll do my last (third) weights workout for the week.
4. I can’t believe how fast this past year has gone. It went WAY faster than my pregnancy and that was only 9 months. I also can’t believe how much Olivia understands now. Every day she surprises me by showing she understands something else. Her new this past week is she doesn’t want her baby to be on the floor. She’ll crawl over to us so we hold the baby and give it(?) hugs and kisses.
5. I have big plans to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies this weekend…and maybe butternut squash mac and cheese.
6. We’ve been watching Hostages and The Blacklist. Anyone else? I really need another Housewives to come out. I am not watching enough reality TV right now.
7. Gymboree is so fun, but Olivia doesn’t have time for the last 5 minutes of class. She wants nothing to do with Gym-bo (spelling?) or the songs at the end. She’s too busy for it.
8. FRIDAY! 3 day weekend! We have no plans besides finding a pumpkin patch and taking some pictures.
Enjoy the weekend!!
Ultimate Guide to Increasing Your Income As a Food Blogger NOW
Download this guide so you can plan your next source of income without relying on page views or sponsored posts.