I’ve been super lucky to have my sister off this week to give me a hand with Olivia…yet this still was a completely exhausting week! Not really sure how, but I think it’s from not having a break last weekend because we were away. Lots of driving + being away + not having any “me” time + teething baby = tired mama. This weekend I’ll catch up though!
Blogging has seriously fell to the waste side…but something’s gotta give. I’ve got a whole post dreamed up in my head about being a stay at home working mom…but I haven’t gotten the words out yet. Someday soon!
5 Random Thoughts
- I’ve been trying to lay off the dairy in an effort to get ride of my eczema. It’s been helping, but I really miss it. I’m off it kind of indefinitely but I will have some here and there. I want to go to an allergist to see if there is anything else I’m allergic to, but it’s not very high on my to-do list.
- I also need to reduce the amount of coffee I drink. I always drink half caf, but really it’s still too much. It’s my vice, for sure.
- I’ve been recording the Today Show so I can watch it (and fast forward) while I work out. It makes me really happy.
- This weekend I’m REALLY looking forward to running outside. I haven’t run outside since we went to South Carolina. It’s been way too long.
- Next week is our 5 year anniversary! Can’t even believe it. <3
5 Recipes to Try (can’t wait to make these!)
- Berry Cream Bars from PaleOMG
- Cashew Chicken Chopped Salad from How Sweet Eats
- Coffee Cream Brownie Bites from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Berry Almond Kale Granola from Eating Bird Food
- Tofu Zucchini Lasagna also from Eating Bird Food
- Check out Best Body Bootcamp from Tina and this sample workout!
- Do Anywhere Speed Workout from Mizfitonline
- 10 Minute Cardio Workout from Purely Twins
- Strength Training for Runners by Tamara
- 4 Minute Full Body Workout by Zuzka Light
5 Posts to Read
- We don’t live in a perfect world and we don’t always eat perfect by Lindsay
- Will drawing comfort food make you happy? by Carla
- The measure of a fit woman by Lindsay
- Thoughtful Thursday: A Discussion AND Confessions of a grocery budget sharer by Brittany (I have to share Brittany has made me really think about my food budget and spending. She’s made me take a look at what I buy and why.
5 Inspirational Quotes
Favorite shares for the week? I’d love to read anything you want to share!
Blissful Bites Podcast Giveaway!
Join the Blissful Bites team and stay up to date with interviews, business tips AND be entered to win the prize pack! (Prize: 2 jars of Wild Friends Nut Butter, Variety pack of 7 soups from Splendid Spoon, 1 bag of Blissful Eats granola and Thinner in 30 by Jenna Wolfe.