I’ve been super lucky to have my sister off this week to give me a hand with Olivia…yet this still was a completely exhausting week! Not really sure how, but I think it’s from not having a break last weekend because we were away. Lots of driving + being away + not having any “me” time + teething baby = tired mama. This weekend I’ll catch up though!
Blogging has seriously fell to the waste side…but something’s gotta give. I’ve got a whole post dreamed up in my head about being a stay at home working mom…but I haven’t gotten the words out yet. Someday soon!
5 Random Thoughts
- I’ve been trying to lay off the dairy in an effort to get ride of my eczema. It’s been helping, but I really miss it. I’m off it kind of indefinitely but I will have some here and there. I want to go to an allergist to see if there is anything else I’m allergic to, but it’s not very high on my to-do list.
- I also need to reduce the amount of coffee I drink. I always drink half caf, but really it’s still too much. It’s my vice, for sure.
- I’ve been recording the Today Show so I can watch it (and fast forward) while I work out. It makes me really happy.
- This weekend I’m REALLY looking forward to running outside. I haven’t run outside since we went to South Carolina. It’s been way too long.
- Next week is our 5 year anniversary! Can’t even believe it. <3
5 Recipes to Try (can’t wait to make these!)
- Berry Cream Bars from PaleOMG
- Cashew Chicken Chopped Salad from How Sweet Eats
- Coffee Cream Brownie Bites from Chocolate Covered Katie
- Berry Almond Kale Granola from Eating Bird Food
- Tofu Zucchini Lasagna also from Eating Bird Food
- Check out Best Body Bootcamp from Tina and this sample workout!
- Do Anywhere Speed Workout from Mizfitonline
- 10 Minute Cardio Workout from Purely Twins
- Strength Training for Runners by Tamara
- 4 Minute Full Body Workout by Zuzka Light
5 Posts to Read
- We don’t live in a perfect world and we don’t always eat perfect by Lindsay
- Will drawing comfort food make you happy? by Carla
- The measure of a fit woman by Lindsay
- Thoughtful Thursday: A Discussion AND Confessions of a grocery budget sharer by Brittany (I have to share Brittany has made me really think about my food budget and spending. She’s made me take a look at what I buy and why.
5 Inspirational Quotes
Favorite shares for the week? I’d love to read anything you want to share!
Ultimate Guide to Increasing Your Income As a Food Blogger NOW
Download this guide so you can plan your next source of income without relying on page views or sponsored posts.