5 Posts I’ve read this week worth sharing:
- Fun Fitness: Tina’s been having fun with her workouts. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Why I Hate Fitspiration by Carla
- Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself: Kasey posted about restricting calories and over exercising and why we SHOULDN’T do it
- Seduced by the Illusion: The Truth About Transformation Photos: You NEED to read this
- Anger: Christine shares something she’s dealing with, with one of her boys. A great read and something I’m sure I’ll deal with more in the future.
5 Recipes I’ll be Making:
- Chia Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies on Eating Bird Food
- Easy Grilled Maple Dijon Salmon with Bacon by How Sweet Eats (I made this on Tuesday. Delish!)
- Asian Chicken Salad by PaleOMG
- Pizza on the Grill (again…this weekend…)
- Chunky Monkey Cookies by Taylor on Lindsay’s Blog
5 Favorite Workout Moves (Right now)
- Pushups (love doing all different variations)
- Planks (love to hate these)
- Short 20 minute HIIT or inline walk workouts (check out this list of interval workouts from Tina)
- Resistance Band Bicep Curl (having used bands in FOREVER before this round of BBB)
5 People to Support:
- Michele is doing her first Ironman this Sunday. Here’s how you can track her and support her!
- Sarah is doing a marathon this weekend. Send her a tweet and wish her luck!
- Support Heather’s kickstarter and help her bring us a very special meditation album!
- Do you know Alan? He’s one of my fav friends I’ve made through blogging/social media. He’s lost just about 140 pounds just by moving and eating well. Check out his instagram. You’ll be instantly motivated and inspired.
- Jody is on a mission to show us all that “we are enough”. I fully support this idea and you should too.
Happy Friday! Share something that is your favorite this week!
Blissful Bites Podcast Giveaway!
Join the Blissful Bites team and stay up to date with interviews, business tips AND be entered to win this month's prize pack!