I always seem to do these confession type posts before some sort of big reveal.
I don’t know why but I feel like I should dish dirt on myself and be completely honest about myself at these moments.
You may be wondering what I have to tell you but just sit tight I promise it’s soon.
1. I obviously bake for a living but I have no interest in baking anything for my own personal enjoyment right now. The same goes for cooking. I would much rather someone else cook for me. Unless it’s pizza, I’ll make my own pizza. My mom is taking pity on my busy-ness and invited us over for dinner last night. Danny finally got a real meal in awhile (besides pizza). (Thanks to my mom for making a DELICIOUS dinner for us last night that I ate way too much of.)
2. My sister is moving onto bigger and better things. I’m SO happy for her because this is her dream job and what she’s wanted for SO long now. I want her to live her dream instead of helping mine along but I still will miss spending everyday with her.
3. I’m kind of bored with weights right now. I’m still doing them 3-4 times a week, but I lost my mojo. On the other hand, I’m back to loving cardio and enjoying more and more walks outside.
4. Sometimes I watch Jerseylicious. I literally hate myself for it.
5. I’m supposed to be off shopping but I may have purchased a couple of items the other day at the outlets. Why does JCREW make me weak in the knees?
6. I LOVE my house but am getting increasingly more annoyed at walking up the steps just to use the bathroom.
7. I read the same blogs over and over again. It’s probably pretty obvious from the people I link up to everyday. Some of my other favs? Anna, Kelly, Lindsay and Michelle (besides the Michelle from the twins ) Also if you want a laugh, check out Cat’s blog. She’s funny.
8. I avoid picking up the phone the majority of the time. (unless it’s a work call) I mostly hate talking on the phone and I also hate listening to voicemails. I guess I’m a product of this technological era. (but don’t let this stop you from calling me…i promise i do call people back)
9. Random thought: Carla was just saying she imagines her twitter peeps as a virtual neighborhood. It’s fun to think about. Who would be your next door neighbor?
I don’t even know if this is a true confessions post, but just things on my mind. Big things coming soon on here. Well, in my opinion at least
Happy Friday. I’m going to annoyingly do some weights and go for a walk. Enjoy today! Happy Friday!
Any guesses as to what my annoucement is?
Blissful Bites Podcast Giveaway!
Join the Blissful Bites team and stay up to date with interviews, business tips AND be entered to win the prize pack! (Prize: 2 jars of Wild Friends Nut Butter, Variety pack of 7 soups from Splendid Spoon, 1 bag of Blissful Eats granola and Thinner in 30 by Jenna Wolfe.