Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! Do you have your green on? Even though I’m not irish one bit, I like to wear green to celebrate…it’s the teacher in me.
I’ll be sporting a green running t-shirt for my run. Can anyone else not wait to get outside on this gorgeous day? Maybe I’ll even be able to bribe my sister to bike along next to me.
I, once again, have been in a recipe rut. I haven’t made anything new for dinner in awhile, since my quiche with socca crust. Danny has been working so much and I have zero motivation to make a new recipe for one.
I decided next week I will try out at least one or two new recipes…and I went looking around the blog world for some ideas.
I thought I’d share some recipes I really want to try (in no particular order):
1. Vegan Pimento Humnut Spread – from Anna at NewlyWed, Newly Veg. This technically isn’t a meal, but I’d love to try this on a wrap or with some veggies. I have been scared of nutritional yeast and this is a great recipe to try it!
2. Whole Wheat Chicken and Parmesan Lasagna – from Jessica at How Sweet Eats. I love how this is a twist on a typical lasagna recipe. Something different and delicious.
3. Quinoa Red Bean Burgers from Sarena at The Non-Dairy Queen – I am a huge fan of homemade veggie/bean burgers, but I don’t usually add quinoa. I need to make these!
4. Sweet Potato and Caramelized Onion Quesadillas – from Dana at Food for Thought – adding sweet potato to a quesadilla is one of the best things I’ve ever heard.
5. Carrot Raisin Spelt Berry Salad with Cumin and Cilantro from Angela at Oh She Glows – another ingredient I have in my pantry is wheat berries and I never, ever make them. I will be making them with this salad!
Anything you’ve seen around the blog world that you are dying to make? Leave a link and share!