Happy Friday! I’m on vacation for 9 days! I’m so psyched! Okay, enough with the exclamation marks, I know.
I wanted to wait until I got off work to post because I had more time. Posting in the morning is NOT relaxing for me, usually because I’m doing 50 other things. Putting away clothes, drinking coffee, attempting to blow dry my hair and then deciding against it….and sometimes making my bed. (Don’t tell my mom..she already thinks I’m a bad house-wife…and that Danny is perfect.)
Now that I am relaxed, I want to share with you my top 5 at home workout DVDs. It’s no secret that I love working out at home. I probably could forgo my $75.00 NYSC membership, but I really like spinning (even though I have done it since pre-surgery) and I like having access to a treadmill too. It’s a hefty price to pay for 2 times a week, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I have a large collection of workout dvds, but I narrowed it down to my top 5.
These workout dvds are my absolute favorite. They are my go-to’s in the morning (or afternoon). I have reviewed them more extensivly, so click the link to read more about each one.
1. Bob Harper’s Pure Burn Super Strength DVD – I would go so far to say this is the hardest strength training dvd out there. At the very least it’s the hardest I’ve ever done. It’s 66 minutes of heart pumping non-stop work. This is not for beginners, but there is a 20 minute beginner version on the dvd. I do this once a week usually.
2. Core Fusion Bootcamp – This is 55 minutes, broken up into different 10 minute segments. I also LOVE this. I love how it uses lighter weights, but still is an awesome workout. It also burns!
3. Jillian Michaels Boost Your Metabolism – This is a 50 minute cardio dvd. You don’t need any equipment besides your body, which is why I love this. It’s a great workout that uses jump training and kickboxing among other exercises. It’s perfect for any level.
4. Core Fusion Lean and Toned – This is a lot like a regular 50 minute core fusion class. It uses light weights to work your whole body . It is also split up into different 10 minute segments. I love the leg work on this dvd.
5. Piloxing – This is a mix of boxing and pilates. I love that I can wear 1 pound gloves and make this a cardio workout with some strength training mixed in.
I love being able work out in my living room. It makes my life easier and makes me more likely to get in a workout when I don’t have to leave the house. Amazon.com is probably the cheapest place to get any of these dvds. If you have any questions about them, leave a comment or email me!
I always say that this blog would be nothing without all of you, so I need your help. Help me out by nominating my blog as your favorite blog for the Women’s Health BLOGS WE LOVE round up!
They’re looking for the best fitness, health, weight loss, and lifestyle blogs, I’d love to be included! This would mean SO much to me. So if you could take 1 minute out of your busy life and nominate me I’d be SO grateful!
What’s your favorite workout dvd? I’m always looking for new ones to try out.
Ultimate Guide to Increasing Your Income As a Food Blogger NOW
Download this guide so you can plan your next source of income without relying on page views or sponsored posts.