- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 8 ounces dark chocolate (I used 70% cacao dark chocolate chips)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heath bar toffee chips
Any weekend plans?? Any suggestions on race night tips? (Even though it’s only a 10k) 🙂 Have a great Friday!
Ultimate Guide to Increasing Your Income As a Food Blogger NOW
Download this guide so you can plan your next source of income without relying on page views or sponsored posts.