- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 8 ounces dark chocolate (I used 70% cacao dark chocolate chips)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heath bar toffee chips
Any weekend plans?? Any suggestions on race night tips? (Even though it’s only a 10k) Have a great Friday!
Blissful Bites Podcast Giveaway!
Join the Blissful Bites team and stay up to date with interviews, business tips AND be entered to win the prize pack! (Prize: 2 jars of Wild Friends Nut Butter, Variety pack of 7 soups from Splendid Spoon, 1 bag of Blissful Eats granola and Thinner in 30 by Jenna Wolfe.